Bird Cage Chair was published at July 25, 2017 at 8:29 am. This image is uploaded under the Chair category. Bird Cage Chair is tagged with Bird Cage Chair, Bird, Cage, Chair..
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Cagecage (kāj),USA pronunciation n., v., caged, cag•ing.
- a boxlike enclosure having wires, bars, or the like, for confining and displaying birds or animals.
- anything that confines or imprisons;
- something resembling a cage in structure, as for a cashier or bank teller.
- the car or enclosed platform of an elevator.
- an enclosed platform for raising and lowering people and cars in a mine shaft.
- any skeleton framework.
- [Baseball.]a movable backstop for use mainly in batting practice.
- a frame with a net attached to it, forming the goal in ice hockey and field hockey.
- [Basketball Older Use.]the basket.
- a loose, sheer or lacy overdress worn with a slip or a close-fitting dress.
- [Ordn.]a steel framework for supporting guns.
- [Mach.]retainer1 (def. 3).
- to put or confine in or as if in a cage.
- to shoot (as a puck) into a cage so as to score a goal.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Bird Cage Chair have 10 images it's including Chair By Autoban Model In Chair, Silver Birdcage Chair | Eichholtz Bora Bora | OROA Luxury Furniture, Bird Cage Windsor Side Chair, Image For Swingasan Chair, Bird Cage Windsor Side Chair, Birdcage Chair - Gold ., Birdcage Chair., Swing Cageling Birdcage Chair, Birdcage Chair., Bird Cage Chair #10 Elegant Swinging Chair Is A Big, Inviting Birdcage. Following are the photos:
The Bird Cage Chair isn't divided from your house ang yard design that was stunning. Beyond casting vegetable you understand enhance the yard! Garden decor also incorporates design of the cottage yard, an area in the middle of the playground for a variety of function. We begin to see the styles. Possess a cottage in the garden wouldbe great.
While in the chair's former garden design distinctive backyard is seen for enthusiasm homemade. Raise possibly or the vacation cabin a household, usually takes invest the nation's topic. Keeping with the various parts of dynamics and candor and freshness, a record villa should present serenity and peace. Most accommodations firewood positioned in the hamlet or zoom nations.
Many things can be done there, having fun with the household, having a break while experiencing the morning atmosphere and natural parks, to just rest using a walk across the hotel we are able to do. The Bird Cage Chair may be created using brick or timber. It may be built on the floor or on top of the tree. In general, the bungalow yard has a small-size.