Aquarium Fish Feeder Automatic was uploaded at August 8, 2017 at 1:01 pm. It is published on the Feeder category. Aquarium Fish Feeder Automatic is tagged with Aquarium Fish Feeder Automatic, Aquarium, Fish, Feeder, Automatic..
Aquariuma•quar•i•um (ə kwâr′ē əm),USA pronunciation n., pl. a•quar•i•ums, a•quar•i•a
(ə kwâr′ē ə).USA pronunciationa•quar′i•al, adj.
- a glass-sided tank, bowl, or the like, in which fish or other living aquatic animals or plants are kept.
- a building or institution in which fish or other aquatic animals or plants are kept for exhibit, study, etc.
Fishfish (fish),USA pronunciation n., pl. (esp. collectively) fish, ([esp. referring to two or more kinds or species]) fish•es, v.
- any of various cold-blooded, aquatic vertebrates, having gills, commonly fins, and typically an elongated body covered with scales.
- (loosely) any of various other aquatic animals.
- the flesh of fishes used as food.
- Fishes, the constellation or sign of Pisces.
- a person: an odd fish; a poor fish.
- a long strip of wood, iron, etc., used to strengthen a mast, joint, etc.
- [Cards Slang.]an incompetent player whose incompetence can be exploited.
- a dollar: He sold the car for 500 fish.
- a new prison inmate.
- drink like a fish, to drink alcoholic beverages to excess: Nobody invites him out because he drinks like a fish.
- fish out of water, a person out of his or her proper or accustomed environment: He felt like a fish out of water in an academic atmosphere.
- neither fish nor fowl, having no specific character or conviction;
neither one nor the other.
- other fish to fry, other matters requiring attention: When it was time to act, they had other fish to fry.
- to catch or attempt to catch (any species of fish or the like).
- to try to catch fish in (a stream, lake, etc.): Let's fish the creek.
- to draw, as by fishing (often fol. by up or out): He fished a coin out of his pocket for the boy.
- to search through, as by fishing.
- to secure (an anchor) by raising the flukes.
- to reinforce (a mast or other spar) by fastening a spar, batten, metal bar, or the like, lengthwise over a weak place.
- to catch or attempt to catch fish, as by angling or drawing a net.
- to search carefully: He fished through all his pockets but his wallet was gone.
- to seek to obtain something indirectly or by artifice: to fish for compliments; to fish for information.
- to search for or attempt to catch onto something under water, in mud, etc., by the use of a dredge, rake, hook, or the like.
- to attempt to recover detached tools or other loose objects from an oil or gas well.
- fish in troubled waters, to take advantage of troubled or uncertain conditions for personal profit.
- fish or cut bait, to choose a definite course of action, esp. to decide whether to participate in or retreat from an activity.
- fish out, to deplete (a lake, stream, etc.) of fish by fishing.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Automaticau•to•mat•ic (ô′tə mat′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the capability of starting, operating, moving, etc., independently: an automatic sprinkler system; an automatic car wash.
- occurring independently of volition, as certain muscular actions; involuntary.
- done unconsciously or from force of habit;
mechanical: an automatic application of the brakes.
- occurring spontaneously: automatic enthusiasm.
- (of a firearm, pistol, etc.) utilizing the recoil or part of the force of the explosive to eject the spent cartridge shell, introduce a new cartridge, cock the arm, and fire it repeatedly.
- a machine that operates automatically.
- See automatic rifle.
- See automatic pistol.
- [Football.]audible (def. 2).
- See automatic pilot.
- See automatic transmission.
- an automobile equipped with automatic transmission.
- on automatic, being operated or controlled by or as if by an automatic device.
Aquarium Fish Feeder Automatic have 6 photos it's including IntelliFeed Aquarium Fish Feeder, Aquarium Fish Feeder Food, Mini Automatic Fish Feeder For Aquarium Fish Mini Fish Food Feeder PFF03, Amazing Aquarium Fish Feeder Automatic #4 New Digital LCD Automatic Aquarium Fish Feeder Auto Flake Pellet Fish Food Tank Timer Feeder Electronic, KEDSUM Automatic Aquarium Fish Feeder, Amazon.com : PPbean Small Size LCD Automatic Auto Aquarium Tank Fish Food Feeder Feeding 4 Times Timer : Pet Self Feeders : Pet Supplies. Below are the photos:
The Aquarium Fish Feeder Automatic can be quite a focal point inside the place were good. You're able to protect it with tile, lumber, material, or stone depending on the style of your kitchen as well as the look you want. An example may be the kitchen Jered Snelson who renovated kitchen with backsplash made of rock, hardwood and metal. The backsplash is manufactured while in a wide reel that protects the wall and add a stunning focal point's type.
For the content, wood is rarely found in the look of your kitchen backsplash because of the bad affect of the water from the timber. However, some contemporary kitchens continue to be employing lumber for decoration backsplash. Lumber can give a traditional experience to the kitchen or simply add heat to your contemporary minimalist layout.
A wide variety of shapes, colors and sizes in a single kind of porcelain make this product be functional. Here are a few selections backsplash. Because it allows luxury and its own style towards the kitchen, specially marble rock backsplash is very popular. The color might be a different overall or dreary or white stone. If you'd like a sleek structure rock may be tiled or platter.
In choosing the Aquarium Fish Feeder Automatic for kitchen backsplash produced advancing generally follows the kitchen collection. Supplies which are quickly cleaned generally be one of many requirements for the collection of materials for that backsplash. Components commonly used are ceramics. Ceramic stays an extremely popular choice among consumers.