Hi , this picture is about Brookwood To Open Alabama's Second Freestanding Emergency Department | AL.com (superior Brookwood Emergency Room #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1864 x 1398. It's file size is just 346 KB. Wether You decided to save This image to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Brookwood Emergency Room.
12 photos of Brookwood To Open Alabama's Second Freestanding Emergency Department | AL.com (superior Brookwood Emergency Room #5)
Spend their free period after seized by active times, consuming dairy espresso with pals or family work together at home is a predicament and a good environment. Times warmth, restore your energy using a lot of memories of camaraderie and recover electricity to combat the strain of the job.
Modern coffee table affects the decor is magnificent and sophisticated in appearance of your home. If you'd like to put a modern coffee-table while in the family room, it is much better to know different variations and types of modern coffee table on the web.
A Brookwood Emergency Room can reveal of decorating the family place, the non-public flavor. If you are an individual who features a modern home layout, you may choose various contemporary coffeetable for the home. Modern coffee table featuring individual flavor.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Openo•pen (ō′pən),USA pronunciation adj.
- not closed or barred at the time, as a doorway by a door, a window by a sash, or a gateway by a gate: to leave the windows open at night.
- (of a door, gate, window sash, or the like) set so as to permit passage through the opening it can be used to close.
- having no means of closing or barring: an open portico.
- having the interior immediately accessible, as a box with the lid raised or a drawer that is pulled out.
- relatively free of obstructions to sight, movement, or internal arrangement: an open floor plan.
- constructed so as to be without cover or enclosure on the top or on some or all sides: an open boat.
- having relatively large or numerous spaces, voids, or intervals: an open architectural screen; open ranks of soldiers.
- perforated or porous: an open texture.
- relatively unoccupied by buildings, fences, trees, etc.: open country.
- not covered or closed;
with certain parts apart: open eyes; open mouth.
- without a covering, esp. a protective covering;
exposed: an open wound; open electrical wires.
- extended or unfolded: an open newspaper.
- without restrictions as to who may participate: an open competition; an open session.
- accessible or available to follow: the only course still open to us.
- not taken or filled;
vacant: Which job is open?
- ready for or carrying on normal trade or business: The new store is now open. The office is open on Saturdays.
- not engaged or committed: Have you any open time on Monday?
- accessible, as to appeals, ideas, or offers: to be open to suggestion.
- exposed to general view or knowledge;
existing, carried on, etc., without concealment: open disregard of the rules.
- acting publicly or without concealment, as a person.
- unreserved, candid, or frank, as persons or their speech, aspect, etc.: an open manner.
- generous, liberal, or bounteous: to give with an open hand.
- liable or subject: open to question; open to retaliation.
unsettled: several open questions.
- without effective or enforced legal, commercial, or moral regulations: an open town.
- unguarded by an opponent: an open wide receiver.
- noting the part of the sea beyond headlands or enclosing areas of land: to sail on the open seas.
- free of ice, as a body of water or a seaport.
- free of navigational hazards: an open coast.
- (of a seaport) available for foreign trade;
not closed by government regulations or by considerations of health.
- (of a microphone) in operation;
- (of a delimiting punctuation mark) occurring at the beginning of a group of words or characters that is set off, as from surrounding text: open parenthesis; open quotes.Cf. close (def. 56).
- not yet balanced or adjusted, as an account.
- not constipated, as the bowels.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue or with a relatively large oral aperture, as the vowel sound of cot compared with that in caught.
- (of a syllable) ending with a vowel.
- (of a consonant) continuant (opposed to stopped).
- [Ling.](of a class of items) readily admitting new members, as the class of nouns, verbs, or adjectives (opposed to closed).
- (of type) in outline form.
- widely spaced or leaded, as printed matter.
- (of an organ pipe) not closed at the far end.
- (of a string) not stopped by a finger.
- (of a note) produced by such a pipe or string or, on a wind instrument, without the aid of a slide, key, etc.
- (of an interval) containing neither endpoint.
- (of a set) consisting of points having neighborhoods wholly contained in the set, as the set of points within a circle.
- (of a map from one topological space to another) having the property that the image of an open set is an open set.
- free from frost;
mild or moderate: an open winter.
- (of a female animal) not pregnant.
- (of a fabric or weave) so loosely woven that spaces are visible between warp and filling yarns.
- to move (a door, window sash, etc.) from a shut or closed position so as to admit of passage.
- to render (a doorway, gateway, window, etc.) unobstructed by moving a door, window sash, etc., away from it.
- to render the interior of (a box, drawer, etc.) readily accessible.
- to clear (a passage, channel, etc.) of obstructions.
- to clear (areas or passages in the body).
- to give access to;
make accessible or available, as for use: to open a port for trade.
- to establish for business purposes or for public use: to open an office.
- to set in action, begin, start, or commence (sometimes fol. by up): to open a campaign.
- to uncover, lay bare, or expose to view.
- to expand, unfold, or spread out: to open a map.
- to make less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: to open ranks.
- to disclose, reveal, or divulge.
- to render accessible to knowledge, enlightenment, sympathy, etc.: to open one's mind.
- to cut, blast, or break into: to open a safe with nitro.
- to make or produce (an opening) by cutting or breaking, or by pushing aside or removing obstructions: to open a way through a crowd.
- to make an incision or opening in: to open a boil.
- to recall or revoke (a judgment, decree, etc.) for the purpose of allowing further contest or delay.
- to make the first statement of (a case) to the court or jury.
- [Cards.]to begin a hand by making (the first bid), placing (the first bet), or playing (a given card or suit) as the lead.
- to sail (a course) so that the apparent location of a distant fixed object changes with relation to a nearer fixed object (sometimes fol. by out).
- to become open, as a door, building, box, or enclosure.
- to afford access: a door that opens into a garden.
- to have an opening, passage, or outlet: The room opens into a corridor.
- (of a building, theater, etc.) to open its doors to the public: The museum opens at one o'clock.
- to begin a session or term, as a school.
- to begin a season, series of performances, or tour, as a theatrical company: The play will open in Boston.
- to begin, start, or commence an activity: The game opened with the national anthem.
- to part, or seem to part, so as to allow or reveal a passage: At last the cliffs opened to show us that we were heading for the sea.
- to become disclosed or revealed.
- to come into view;
become more visible or plain.
- to become receptive to knowledge, sympathy, etc., as the mind.
- to disclose or reveal one's knowledge, thoughts, feelings, etc.
- to unfold or expand, as a blossom, so as to reveal the interior.
- to spread out or expand, as the hand or a fan.
- to spread apart or separate, as pages of a book, newspaper, etc.: Open to page 32.
- to spread or come apart;
burst: The wound opened.
- to become less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: The ranks began to open.
- [Cards.]to make the first bet, bid, or lead in beginning a hand.
- [Hunting.](of hounds) to begin to bark, as on the scent of game.
- open up:
- to become or make open.
- to expand, esp. before the eye: A breathtaking panorama opened up as we reached the top of the hill.
- to achieve the initial development of: to open up a business office; to open up trade with China.
- [Slang.]to increase speed or the speed of (a vehicle).
- an open or clear space.
- the open air.
- the open water, as of the sea.
- an opening or aperture.
- an opening or opportunity.
- a contest or tournament in which both amateurs and professionals may compete, esp. in golf and tennis.
- the open:
- the unenclosed or unobstructed country.
- the outdoors: Vacations in the open are fine for the entire family.
- the condition of being unconcealed, recognized, or publicly known: The scandal is now out in the open.
Freestandingfree•stand•ing (frē′stan′ding),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of sculpture or architectural elements) unattached to a supporting unit or background;
- not affiliated with others of its kind;
autonomous: a freestanding clinic, not connected with any hospital.
Emergencye•mer•gen•cy (i mûr′jən sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies, adj.
- a sudden, urgent, usually unexpected occurrence or occasion requiring immediate action.
- a state, esp. of need for help or relief, created by some unexpected event: a weather emergency; a financial emergency.
- granted, used, or for use in an emergency: an emergency leave; emergency lights.