The article of April Smith Songs For A Sinking Ship was posted on February 1, 2018 at 8:45 pm. It is published in the Sink category. April Smith Songs For A Sinking Ship is tagged with April Smith Songs For A Sinking Ship, April, Smith, Songs, For, A, Sinking, Ship..
AprilA•pril (ā′prəl),USA pronunciation n.
- the fourth month of the year, containing 30 days. Abbr.: Apr.
- a female given name.
Smithsmith (smith),USA pronunciation n.
- a worker in metal.
- a blacksmith.
- to forge on an anvil;
form by heating and pounding: to smith armor.
Songssong (sông, song),USA pronunciation n.
- a short metrical composition intended or adapted for singing, esp. one in rhymed stanzas;
- a musical piece adapted for singing or simulating a piece to be sung: Mendelssohn's "Songs without Words.''
- poetical composition;
- the art or act of singing;
- something that is sung.
- an elaborate vocal signal produced by an animal, as the distinctive sounds produced by certain birds, frogs, etc., in a courtship or territorial display.
- for a song, at a very low price;
as a bargain: We bought the rug for a song when the estate was auctioned off.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Sinkingsink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Shipship (ship),USA pronunciation n., v., shipped, ship•ping.
- a vessel, esp. a large oceangoing one propelled by sails or engines.
- a sailing vessel square-rigged on all of three or more masts, having jibs, staysails, and a spanker on the aftermost mast.
- [Now Rare.]a bark having more than three masts. Cf. shipentine.
- the crew and, sometimes, the passengers of a vessel: The captain gave the ship shore leave.
- an airship, airplane, or spacecraft.
- jump ship:
- to escape from a ship, esp. one in foreign waters or a foreign port, as to avoid further service as a sailor or to request political asylum.
- to withdraw support or membership from a group, organization, cause, etc.;
defect or desert: Some of the more liberal members have jumped ship.
- run a tight ship, to exercise a close, strict control over a ship's crew, a company, organization, or the like.
- when one's ship comes in or home, when one's fortune is assured: She'll buy a car as soon as her ship comes in.
- to put or take on board a ship or other means of transportation;
to send or transport by ship, rail, truck, plane, etc.
- [Naut.]to take in (water) over the side, as a vessel does when waves break over it.
- to bring (an object) into a ship or boat.
- to engage (someone) for service on a ship.
- to fix in a ship or boat in the proper place for use.
- to place (an oar) in proper position for rowing. Cf. boat (def. 13).
- to send away: They shipped the kids off to camp for the summer.
- to go on board or travel by ship;
- to engage to serve on a ship.
- ship out:
- to leave, esp. for another country or assignment: He said goodby to his family and shipped out for the West Indies.
- to send away, esp. to another country or assignment.
- [Informal.]to quit, resign, or be fired from a job: Shape up or ship out!
April Smith Songs For A Sinking Ship have 8 photos , they are Wonderful April Smith Songs For A Sinking Ship #1 April Smith And The Great Picture Show's \, Songs For A Sinking Ship By April Smith - Pandora, April Smith ., Cruthers “begrudgingly” Graced The Lanes Last Saturday With A Four-hour Residency Next To The Stage That Saw The Likes Of April Smith & The Great Picture ., Colors - Songs For A Sinking Ship - April Smith By Steampoweredfoxes ., Stop Wondering - YouTube, These ., New Jersey Monthly Magazine. Here are the photos:
April Smith Songs For A Sinking Ship could possibly be unfamiliar to place pal. But truly choose the design and ascertain kitchen backsplash's product is definitely so your kitchen pal rooang appear great and cross-eyed an exercise that must be completed! Typically the kitchen backsplash content that's popular is ceramic. Here is uplifting kitchen tile is unique! Let us notice!
Home backsplash typically situated on the wall is used as a kitchen sink place. Since frequently in your community of the kitchen sink will be a large amount of splashes of water or of used cooking oil and will be incredibly bad if it splashes to the walls of your home, so it is granted being a kitchen backsplash remedy as well as decorating accessories within the home. Home tile is extremely quite floral design with minimalist-style kitchen.
The dreary colour is quite attached to modern-style April Smith Songs For A Sinking Ship that is minimalist or the area layout. Consequently is also utilized within the home. With classy interior planning that was modern, kitchen tile were selected that have a theme just like organic jewel with dreary shades of shade to be able to fit the environment in the kitchen. Home backsplash that the kitchen wall was used across by this period starting from the sink to storage.