This image of Enclosed Shower Stall was posted at February 1, 2018 at 8:44 pm. This article is uploaded in the Shower category. Enclosed Shower Stall is tagged with Enclosed Shower Stall, Enclosed, Shower, Stall..
Encloseden•close (en klōz′),USA pronunciation v.t., -closed, -clos•ing.
Also, inclose. en•clos′a•ble, adj.
- to shut or hem in;
close in on all sides: a valley enclosed by tall mountains.
- to surround, as with a fence or wall: to enclose land.
- to insert in the same envelope, package, or the like: He enclosed a check. A book was sent with the bill enclosed.
- to hold or contain: His letter enclosed a check.
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]
- to restrict to the enclosure of a monastery or convent.
- (of a monastery, convent, church, etc.) to establish or fix the boundary of an enclosure.
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Stallstall1 (stôl),USA pronunciation n.
- a compartment in a stable or shed for the accommodation of one animal.
- a stable or shed for horses or cattle.
- a booth or stand in which merchandise is displayed for sale, or in which some business is carried on (sometimes used in combination): a butcher's stall; a bookstall.
- carrel (def. 1).
- one of a number of fixed enclosed seats in the choir or chancel of a church for the use of the clergy.
- a pew.
- any small compartment or booth for a specific activity or housing a specific thing: a shower stall.
- a rectangular space marked off or reserved for parking a car or other vehicle, as in a parking lot.
- an instance or the condition of causing an engine, or a vehicle powered by an engine, to stop, esp. by supplying it with a poor fuel mixture or by overloading it.
- an instance or the condition of causing an airplane to fly at an angle of attack greater than the angle of maximum lift, causing loss of control and a downward spin. Cf. critical angle (def. 2).
- a protective covering for a finger or toe, as various guards and sheaths or one finger of a glove.
- a chairlike seat in a theater, separated from others by arms or rails, esp. one in the front section of the parquet.
- to assign to, put, or keep in a stall or stalls, as an animal or a car.
- to confine in a stall for fattening, as cattle.
- to cause (a motor or the vehicle it powers) to stop, esp. by supplying it with a poor fuel mixture or overloading it.
- to put (an airplane) into a stall.
- to lose control of or crash (an airplane) from so doing.
- to bring to a standstill;
check the progress or motion of, esp. unintentionally.
- to cause to stick fast, as in mire or snow.
- (of an engine, car, airplane, etc.) to be stalled or go through the process of stalling (sometimes fol. by out).
- to come to a standstill;
be brought to a stop.
- to stick fast, as in mire.
- to occupy a stall, as an animal.
The image of Enclosed Shower Stall have 7 pictures including Curved Shower Stall, Complete Enclosed Shower Cubicles For Small Bathrooms , Modular Shower Stalls, Superb Enclosed Shower Stall #3 Elegance, Fully Enclosed Shower Units With Seal Strip Cubicle Buy And 896x1000px, Enclosed Shower Stall #5 Shower Stalls For Small Bathrooms - Http://mwbr.zappisgranfondo.com/, 27+ Basement Bathroom Ideas: Shower Stalls Tags: Basement Bathroom Design Ideas, Basement, Charming Enclosed Shower Stall #7 Cool Full Shower Enclosure Pictures Inspiration - Bathtub For .. Below are the attachments:
the palette of neutral colors dominates the color palette of Enclosed Shower Stall design model like brown dull, black, and white. Use these hues for indoor factors such as surfaces, ceiling, flooring, and arranging a spot to get a splash of bright colors of the room in accessories.
Flooring with products for example ceramics wood, porcelain tile effectively inserted within the contemporary type. Provide finishing pretty like a carpeting for one more feeling of luxury and also to accident space visually. This technique is for isolating between the family-room which usually look next to one another and also the dining room most perfect.
Use your imagination to get a more imaginative process habits and finishes to offer a beauty that is striking in the bedroom. For your content used-to conduct interior planning stand out is options have opened up. The feeling that is experienced in contemporary home design is wrinkles that are minimal and atmosphere " stuff that is less ".